When I was in the university, I thought of creating a blog for I think a million times. However I failed to do so because I have not got the guts at all (Haha) until recently, I was so devastated of hatred and negative energy that I am witnessing all around due to depression, social media, mental incapacity, physical imperfection, status in life and others. Those factors made me so gutsy to finally get started. I then started posting by sharing two of my favorite lists and the third post would be this one. May you spare me a little of your time.
I would like to express my deepest gratitude to jesusluvsall of jesusluvsall.wordpress.com for nominating me on the Sunshine Blogger Award. I believe we have not meet or know any individual in our livesfor nothing. As a matter of fact, when I visited his website I have read a lot of insightful thoughts that are good for the heart please consider checking it out.
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 Questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the Nominees 11 new questions.
Questions answered by me :
- Where is your favorite place you have traveled to and why? The Camotes Island in the Philippines, simply because my heart found solace in this beautiful place.
- What is a book you have read that impacted you? Definitely it’s the Alchemist by Paulo Coelho related article: 10 Compelling Quotes from “The Alchemist” that may help you Dream More.
- If I visited your city, what are places to see? In my city, you can see the oldest street of the Philippines, the ruins of world war II, churches and many more heritage.
- Fall is here in the Northern Hemisphere. What if anything do you like about the fall? Our country only has the wet and dry season. How I wish I could experience fall so I could answer this question.
- What is a quote that means something to you? Everything happens for a reason.
- If Jesus were to knock on your door, what would you think? I’d probably think that humanity must and should be restored all over the world so he wouldn’t need to sacrifice again.
- What is a favorite food of yours you suggest I try, has to be gluten free because I have Celiacs. I love oats with bananas.
- Where do you like to be when you write in your blog? I’d prefer to be in my bedroom.
- Do you have a favorite snack or drink you like to enjoy while you write in your blog? Crisps and lots of water.
- What is a movie that inspired you and why? The Lion King. I have learnt that growing up is a bumpy road, however everyone would eventually experience such things so it’s “Hakuna Matata”
- What is your favorite holiday and why? New year’s eve, because I can feel people’s courage in making better changes in their lives.
My Nominees and their website
- Carole of carolec55.wordpress.com
- Sketchuniverse of sketchuniverse.wordpress.com
- Dr. Perry of makeitultrapsychology.wordpress.com
- ailish of ailishsinclair.com
- Paul oudeis2005 of oudeis2005.wordpress.com
- JoAnn of midnightharmony.com
- Resonance of a singing bowl of resonanceofasingbowl.net
- ultimatetravel8 of ultimatetravel.blog
- Simoneteffect of simoneteffect.wordpress.com
- beemweeks of beemweeks.wordpress.com
- Ray Calabrese of dancingalone530.com
Questions for my Nominees
- Describe how did you first get into blogging?
- Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
- What type of networking do you think is better to enhance your traffic to the blog?
- What do you think is the best service a blogger can provide to his readers?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
- How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
- What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging?
- What is the biggest difference in your life post-blogging?
- Would you encourage other people to make their blog? why?
To my nominees, as I have visited your blogs. I was truly inspired, may you continue doing what you do. Thank you for being you, let’s help one another in making this world a better place.